Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 December | a.m



O SON OF BEING!
With the hands of power I made thee and with the fingers of strength I created thee; and within thee have I placed the essence of My light. Be thou content with it and seek naught else, for My work is perfect and My command is binding. Question it not, nor have a doubt thereof.
- Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words
The question arises, How shall we know whether we are following inspiration from God or satanic promptings of the human soul? …How shall we attain the reality of knowledge? By the breaths and promptings of the Holy Spirit which is light and knowledge Itself. Through it the human mind is quickened and fortified into true conclusions and perfect knowledge.
- Abdu’l-Bahá, Baha'i World Faith - Abdu’l-Bahá Section, p. 253

No comments:

Post a Comment